Groups & Tours
At Fisher’s Hotel in Pilochry
The Fishers Hotel is delighted to welcome tour groups from all over the UK and around the world to the Victorian town of Pitlochry, Perthshire.
Why Choose Us for Your Group Tour in Pitlochry
• Easily Accessible & Great Location just off the A9 in the Heart of Scotland
• Our Central Location in Pitlochry means we are within walking distance to everything
• Largest Accommodation Provider past Perth
• Wide Range of Room Types including Twins to select from
• Coach Parking Available
• Preferential Group Rates Available
• Large Ballroom Restaurant ideal for Group Dining
• Train Station behind the Hotel serving North/South/Inverness/Glasgow/Edinburgh/London
Group & Tour Accommodation in Pitlochry
We have a mix of standard rooms Singles, Twins, Doubles along with a selection of upgraded rooms, family rooms and accessible rooms. All of our rooms have en-suite bathrooms whether it be a mix of showers over the baths, or shower only bedrooms. Our guestrooms include all the facilities needed for a comfortable stay with our upgraded rooms boasting a Nespresso coffee machine, robes, slippers, bottle of mineral water, and wine.
Pitlochry is situated in the heart of Scotland surrounded by beautiful natural scenery of the Highlands of Perthshire with an abundance of things to do in the local area during your group trip. Take a 4×4 up the hills and go spying on the deer, visit the historical Blair Castle, join Nae Limits Adventures for white water rafting, come in Autumn and see the Enchanted Forest of Faskally Woods, & so much more. Our dedicated and experienced team would be delighted to offer further recommendations.
Fishers Hotel welcomes any group booking from a family celebration, to a walking group, a sports club or a tour group. Get in touch today and we can put together the perfect package to suit your group needs and budget.